Saturday, October 10, 2015

But first, coffee.

Hey everyone!! Whew has it been a while!! 

Everything around here has been crazy crazy, and my craft desk has been buried for WEEKS!! But I managed to dig out some space just so I could show you all these killer coffee themed planner stamps from My Style Stamps!
 The set is called "Coffee Plans" and you can get it here.  I used Colorbox acid free pigment ink in the color Chesnut to give that coffee stain color, and decked the rest of the page out with washi tape that went well with the already orange and brown colors of October in my ECLP.
These stamps are seriously awesome, and I definitely *plan* to continue using them in my planner! (see what I did there?) 

Some of the sayings will make for some great project life cards, too!  It's going to be a caffinatedly cool week for me - and it can be for you too!!  With Monday being Columbus Day, the whole shop is on sale - even the new release which includes the "Coffee Plans" set!!! Just use the code below and get to shopping and planning!!


-Nicole

**The large coffee cup is from the My Style Stamps set "Better Together Two".

No comments:

Post a Comment