Sunday, October 18, 2015

My Style Stamps: Foxy Furry Friends!

Today I want to share with you a great fall stamp set from My Style Stamps!  This set is called "Furry Friends" and it's from the fall release.  I legit could not resist the super adorable little foxes!!
I used them on a baby shower card for a very very dear friend of mine who is having twin boys! (hence why my post is a day late - I had to wait until after her shower to post this!)

I'm not much of a card maker, but I enjoyed making this one.  I used some sparkly markers by Martha Stewart for the foxes and popped them up with some foam dots.  

Then I just layered various embellishments from my stash on top of the project life card that I had put in a wax paper envelope.

I hope you love this set as much as I do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment